Friday, January 16, 2009

We have a pulse...!

For context purposes, I've attached below the "SOS" e-mail I sent out to the lovely lady squad. Props to Mala for answering so quickly! Those former flight attendants can not only get your seat in the upright and vertical position, they write a mean blog post. :)

Hey ladies!

Our saucy blog, Vive Helen, is in need of some fresh traffic and meaty topics. I’ve been attempting to keep “her” breathing with some tidbits, but it’s starting to feel a bit, well, “dear diary’ish.” Help!

For those of you I’ve included in this e-mail and you’re like “huh???” my lovely friend Miss Marcy Wacker and I created this blog to serve as a posting place for us fabulous ladies – a virtual community where we can swap stories, advice, anecdotes and just general whatever’s. Check it out! http://vivehelen.blogspot.com/

Please visit when you can and register to contribute a line or two (or more) – it’s super easy to do! Hope to see some infamous mox and witticisms on there soon!
Miss C

No comments: